Monday, August 4, 2008

Sept. 2008 Missions trip to West Africa

From September 6 to October 13 I will be in Africa. I will be traveling with my brother Fred Davis and I will be taking someone else's place who is too sick to go. We will start in Benin Africa and in 5 weeks we will be in about 5 different countries. This missions trip will cost me about $4,000! We will be teaching at Bible schools, preaching at churches, praying for people, and prophesying over people. I might fix a few things in my spare time. I really need to concentrate on getting my sermon notes more organized.

Just a few years ago I looked forward to retireing so that I could travel the world and help pastors and missionaries. Now I am able to do that but it is about 10 years earlier than I thought it would be.

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Sometimes God has other things in mind :)