Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Prophecy given over me on August 7, 2010

I was at Sword and the Spirit church in Buffalo NY, for a special prophetic conference, a prophet named Leon was speaking.  After the message he gave this word over me.

The Bible says that there was angels ascending and descending.  When the pastor said that tonight about angels, revelation of heaven coming to earth, God said that you are going to be a revelation bearer.  God said that He put a scribe anointing upon you and I put a teaching anointing within you.  God said that I am going to bring you to a place of fulfillment in this season of your life.  And God said that I am lighting your fire even with a new passion says the Lord.  And God said that I have got new pathways and new doorways I am going to begin to open for you.  God said you will be one that will be able to do as God is infusing and He is empowering you.  Amen. 

Those messengers of heaven, I can see revelation coming to you brother its like eyes are open and ears are open God says you are going to begin to hear new sounds of heaven and new revelation of heaven.  God is going to give you, you are one that needs that order 1,2,3,4 and God says I am going to give it you just that way.  Except He is going to move the three behind the four, God says I am going to do that because I am going to put you in a place where you always have to trust Me says the Lord, where your faith will always have to be activated says the Lord.

God says that Son I am going to fulfill the desires and the cries of your heart says the Lord.

No comments: