Friday, February 25, 2011

Google Fixes Search - They Removed Content Farms

A while back I talked about link farms or content farms, in fact I even created my own definitions. It was listed under SEO and titled 'how to get rich on the internet part 2"

Now the news is out that Google has fixed its search algorithm problems.When I read that I immediately went out and checked out some common search terms.  I tried some phrases that previously found 3 or more pages of junk before you actually found any 'meat'.  To my amazement they were all spam free!  Go Google! 

On the sad front today I got 'Binged'.  That terrible virus from the ivory palaces of Microsoft got onto my computer.  Every time I try to Open Firefox it brings up that virus.  Do they feature an uninstall for it?
I went into 'tools' options' 'manage add ons' and uninstalled the virus from Microsoft.  Someone has to put a stop to this.  They are trying to take over the world by the most corrupt and immoral methods known by mankind!

No comments: